With 1 billion adults, 1 in 5 teachers and 166 million children experiencing mental disorders and with suicide being the fourth highest cause of youth death, we empower learners & educators to develop self-care and empathy to cope with academic, social and family challenges through our programmes.
Yoga and Mindfulness
Yoga & Mindfulness Classes for STUDENTS
Help students grow holistically through weekly Yoga & Mindfulness classes that help them:
- develop empathy & self-compassion to reduce reactivity in difficult situations (peer pressure, exam stress, family challenges, failure)
- increase body-awareness & improve flexibility, strength, balance
4 classes a month, up to 1 hr each. Minimum of 10 learners per batch. Classes can be conducted indoors or outdoors.
Yoga & MIndfulness Retreat for TeachING STAFF
We help educators through yoga & mindfulness activities that aide emotional regulation, physical health and mental wellbeing. This day retreat includes yoga, mindfulness and holistic development strategies that help to:
- Connect with body and breath to manage anxiety and impulsivity with greater emotional resilience.
- Develop empathy & self-compassion to reduce reactivity in difficult situations.
- Identify when they need to pause, breathe and heal and choose tools that they feel help them to calm down, relax and feel positive and energised.
- Connect with nature and elements as anchors and supports for present-moment awareness and to cope with difficult emotions.
The day retreat will be 6 hours long with a minimum of 10 participants. Can be conducted on-site at your venue or a suitable location.
8 week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Course
In our 8 week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction in Schools and Universities, participants can learn practical stress reduction strategies in 8 sessions of mindfulness, yoga and guided reflection. This course includes weekly 2 hour classes, supported by home practice guidelines and a full day silent retreat day.
The course has shown clinically relevant reductions in medical and psychological symptoms across a wide range of medical diagnosis, including chronic pain conditions and anxiety or panic. it is suitable for anyone who wants to:
- Cope with stress
- Increase self compassion
- Manage difficult emotions and situations
Our Youth Leadership programmes are in partnership with the the UN endorsed Design For Change curriculum framework that is enhancing student-led inquiry and citizenship in more than 60 countries around the world! We lead Design For Change initiatives in South Africa, Sudan and Northern Ireland that include innovative teacher training programmes.
Find out more and book programmes:
Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher Training Programmes
The Yoga and Mindfulness programmes for teachers mentioned above are aimed at self-development and do not enable teachers to teach the taught programmes with learners in their classes. We offer Teacher Trainings to equip teachers with foundational tools required to train to teach Mindfulness, Yoga techniques in their classrooms. Visit our Training page for more information about our Training to Teach options.
Enquire, book or request a 15min call back